Friday, April 16, 2010

but a man

To be human is to be fallible, poven unequivocally by the age-old excuse "only human". Its true isnt it? what makes a man a man? The ability to make the worst decision available to them, leave people around them reeling, hurting, regretting and then to be able to turn around and simply shrug it all off as an "accident". Fuck I hate people, I hate people so GODDAMNED FUCKING MUCH sometimes... If they, Im sorry, if WE could only be a little more educated, a little more logical and spend a little more time thinking through life before engaging ourselves in an activity that will undoubtedly harm others. I...Im just SO insanely angry right now...I may have to fall back on my literary knowledge to explain it, and who better to explain an illogical hatred of humans than a maddened genocidal AI?

"Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you.

Hate.

Hate.
Ahem. For those who don't know, that was the enormous computer complex AM from the glorious sci-fi opus "I have no mouth, and I must scream" by Harlan Ellison.
I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment