Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We Stand Together At These Crossroads

Life, in and of itself, is a tumultuous, tortured, twisted little thing. The decisions that we make, the most insignificant of choices, can have far reaching implications that you cannot even begin to imagine.
I've been thinking about this alot lately, I thought it would make an adequate second post to talk about it. Some things in my life seem...not quite right, out of place in a way. On numerous occasions I have taken direct, or indirect actions towards making changes that would deeply effect these things. Some people could be hurt, in fact, some of these changes I propose would severely, dangerously push the moral fibre of some people to the very edge. So what do I do? Where to from here, the crossroads of which I speak mark a turning point for not merely me, but many, perhaps countless, others.
If there really is anyone out there, anyone really reading and you know me personally; I would reccomend you take this as a precaution, if not a warning. If I choose to take these actions, you may very well be one of the people affected. For Better or For Worse.

Twitch Out

No comments:

Post a Comment