Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Now that Ive said that

well that was awfully dark and brooding of me wasn't it? Sometimes I think I think too much, then I realise that Im thinking about thinking and that is, in and of itself, a meta-thought. This is what I waste my time doing.
But Really now, I have been seriously considering taking my writing a little more...well seriously. I mean if I ever intend to sell my stories, make a (metric) fuck-a-tonne from book sales (money wise) and spend the rest of my years being lazy and playing videogames, perhaps engaging in occasional heated political debates with other scholarly friends of mine whilst we sit around in elegant velvet dressing gowns smoking pipe tobacco in ancient easy-chairs in a fine mahogany library...but I digress.
In short, every now and then expect me to post a small short story on this little blog, if anything it will influence me to do a little more in the way of actually blogging on this goddamned thing...annoying though it is.

Twitch has left the building

No comments:

Post a Comment