Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A minute inside my mind

Ok, so given that if any of you are reading you're probably wondering where all the insanity inside my writing comes from. Well you're in for a treat!
I proudly present to you: A minute within my thoughts!!!
The clock staaaaaarrrrrrrts NOW:
Initiate mind-transfer

Hunh....My hands are pretty dirty....I wonder what they smell like...
*sniff*

EURGH...note to future self, wash hands sometime this week...hunh, if I were to go forwards in time and murder my future self, would that maybe count as suicide? Why would I even do something like that? If I could travel forwards through time I would travel to somewhere interesting, maybe the year twenty-three-twenty-two (2322) cars'd be flying and stuf like that. All my friends would be dead I guess...but thats ok, I'd make new cooler future friends based simply on the novelty of being from the past. And with them of course would come a string of future girlfriends who think Im mysterious because I come from the 21st century.
...
But what would I do for a job? Having come from the stupid ages I don't exactly have any applicable future skills. I guess I could give lectures on 21st century history at a University somewhere or something. Would they even have Universities in the future? Or would all education be done immediately via uplink cable to the temporal lobe? If they can do shit like that why would they even live physical lives? Couldn't they spend all their time inside a virtual universe? Like in Tron?
...
Tron was a cool movie, light cycles and stuff like that. It had that one actor in it, Dustin Hoffman or Kevin Bacon...I'm no good with actors and their names. Didn't it also have that other guy in it? the one from the Woody Allen movie?
...
Woody Allen must be the absolute epitome of jewish stereotypes...I wonder if the other Jews resent him for it?
...
Yknow...my hands are pretty dirty...


And so on....
Wow people...wasn't that torturous? And can you imagine all that running through your mind every minute of every day!? Thats right, count yourself lucky you aren't as insane as I am

Twitch out

No comments:

Post a Comment